What areas do you service?

I am licensed in British Columbia and Ontario. Due to provincial legislation in certain provinces and with the help of some of my colleagues, I can also facilitate your mortgage in other provinces across Canada.

I am available to assist you “in-person” in the Greater Vancouver area including Bowen Island, the Sunshine Coast and Squamish. I’m happy to assist you “virtually” via phone/internet/fax in all other areas across Canada.